10tons has announced that their fantasy-action zombie title Undead Horde will be making its way to the Nintendo Switch late 2018. The Switch’s eShop seems to be lacking games that involve zombies so I’m sure it’ll be a welcome addition for some readers.
You play as a necromancer whose job it is to navigate through a fantasy kingdom and kill the living to bring back as the undead for your own gain. Adding more walkers to your horde will make you stronger giving the player the ability to overcome stronger forces as you progress through the game. A more sinister variation of Pikmin, if you will…
- Slay enemies and assimilate their corpses into your army
- Easy to get into RPG style hack, slash & cast action
- Find items, level up, and raise the dead to become more powerful
- Build up your Necromancer with items to suit your personal tastes and playstyle
- Procedural item generation: Endless number of items to loot, steal and buy – can you find the most epic ones?
- A vast world to explore and conquer – environments ranging from forests to catacombs.