Ronimo Games, the studio behind Awesomenauts Assemble! on PS4 and Xbox One, hasn’t had it easy over the last 12 months. The studio has been working hard on maintaining Awesomenauts on PC, and in doing so it has left the console versions somewhat by the wayside.
Players have been asking for almost a year for a new update to bring the console versions more in-line with the PC release, and today they got their wishes. Sort of.
The console version of Awesomenauts is still some way behind the PC edition. However, the latest update for the game, update version 1.07, does bring some new features that players have been waiting a long time for.
The update is now live in most territories and should automatically update without your input. If it’s not installed yet then you can manually push it through by hitting ‘options’ on your DualShock 4 and then selecting ‘update history’ to kick-start the download. This is something that you may have to do if you’ve had the game installed but not used for an extended period of time.
Down below are the full patch notes for Awesomenauts Assemble 1.7:
– Added Simplified Chinese translations
– Overhauled in-game graphics for Clunk
– In-game abilities are now unlocked at the start of games, rather than unlocked manually
– Numerous changes and balance tweaks to character skills and upgrades.
– Numerous performance improvements
– Improved visual effects for many character abilities
– Added multi-click skill help and visualised trajectories for multiple skills
– Closed off bases during the start of the game, to give players time to purchase upgrades and synchronize match start
– Max Focus
– Commander Rocket
– Scourge Captain McPain
– Unicorn Nibbs
– Malicious Max
– Summertime Chucho
– Kunoichi Dizzy
– Bullbarian Deadlift
– Pyromancer Smiles
– Commander Cook-it
– Soulhuntress Raelynn
– Dark Masquerade Qi’Tara
New in-game Announcers:
– Renegade Command
– Extensive tweaks to all playable characters